May 18, 2010

Farrel's Goodie bag Bento

Hi everyone, finally I can post this goodie bag bento. Remember my latest post about how to make a tigger? huft, forget about it, in the last minute, I'm too tired to make it. Even the "egg quail pigglet wannabe" have to be satisfied for being just "a pink quail egg". With no nanny on Sunday, I have to cut the veggies (with the assist of my Brother in Law+my husband), make a yellow rice. Boiled the veggies, etc, etc.

Back to the Bento. This year themes is Winnie The Pooh. Not because my son like Winnie the Pooh BUT I do like Winnie the Pooh ;) Beside that, Winnie the Pooh have the right color to celebrate birthday. For your infomation, in Indonesia we have a special rice to celebrate something. It is called "Nasi Kuning" or Yellow rice. The "Nasi Kuning" made of turmeric + rice + coconut milk. We have a special side dish to eat "Nasi Kuning". But maybe Tata can explain it to you ;) , because I'm not too familiar with it.

But for the Bento, I just put something simple for the side dish. As you can see, there is boiled corn, sausage and egg flower, meatball, chicken nugget boiled egg quail, and carrot+broccoly that I stir fry. Here is the picture







Beside the bento, I order some Winnie the pooh cookies. I lent my cookie cutter so she can make the cookies just like I want. Here is the picture.




15 comments:

  1. Wow, good idea to gave bento on ur birthday's goodie bag. Surely, it's also a special gift for farrel, yeyyyyy !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, how many bento boxes you have to make? They look so nice and neat! I'm sure whoever receive this birthday goodies bag will be jumping up and down in excitement! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehehe I wanna come to the birthday party too so I can have a goodie bag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your son's friends must be happy to get such a cute goodie bag. Oh my! You made a lot ... how many of them?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great job, Mushima. I am sure the kids enjoy the bento very much. The idea to ask people to make winnie pooh bear cookie with your cutter is a good idea! It save lots of work :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wah,pasti susah tuh bikin banyak kaya' gitu...aku juga pernah bikin banyak gitu, dan...kapok...hahahaha...bento-nya menarik kok mbak, kombinasi warnanya bagus deh... ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Mb Menoq: Thank you Menoq :) But I think Farrel doesnt like this bento because he is a lil bit jealous that I gave so mo much attention to the bento and abandoned him, hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Ai Ping: I just prepare 25 box Ai Ping. But then I need a body massage ;p I hope those kids were happy with the bento. Thank you Ai Ping..

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Angi: we dont make a party Angi. Just give the goodie bag to the kids. If I make the party, then I need to take a rest for 3 day, not just a body massage, hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lia: me too, I hope they liked the bento look and forget the taste, haha.. Thank you Lia.

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ Vanessa: Thank you Vanessa. Yeah, I think it is grat idea too. Because, if I make that cookies, maybe those child will throw it away, haha..

    When I bought that cutter, my husband asked me "Are u sure you wanna bake a cookie?" Then I said "No, I just want to collect this, because it is so cute". And now, I can proudly say to my husband "This cutter has do its job, making a cookies" ;p

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you Sysyil. Iya, kemaren setelah bikin ini aku bersumpah g akan bikin bento lagi. Tapi sehari kemudian malah mulai mikir, tahun depan tema birthday bentonya apalagi ya..hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wualah... Bu Lik Tata telat datangnya, happy b'day yo Cah Bagus Farrel.... Semoga menjadi anak seperti yang dicita-citakan Bunda dan Ayah :D. Muuuuaaacchh... buat Farrel :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Maturnuwun Bu Lik buat doanya.. Amiiiiin. Loh, mmmuachnya buat Farrel tho? Bukan buat aku? hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow! Love the bentos and the Pooh cookies!
    Happy Birthday to your boy!

    ReplyDelete